[Tango-A] NA-C: Turkey Induced Food Coma + Post Black Friday Euphoria = Forgetfulness :-)

Eli eleserowitz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:26:12 EST 2009

Some of us are still in a "food coma" from all that turkey, stuffing etc.
Others of us are euphoric from our Black Friday acquisitions.
I just wanted to send out a little reminder about the upcoming:

*** "Minneapolis Pre-Holiday Tango Marathon 2009" ****
                 with
*** "Mini-workshops by Eli Leserowitz" ***

Before we disappear into the black hole of family obligations over the
holidays get your tango fix to last you till new years!

Visit this web page for the full schedule: http://bit.ly/8QTGy4

Here is more info about the Mini-workshops:
Date: Sat Dec 19
* 1:00-2:15pm: "Phrasing for Vals" - An exploration of different
syncopations within Argentine Vals and how to dance to along phrases
of the melody in contrast to only dancing on the strong rhythms.
* 2:30-3:45pm: "Changes of Direction" - Cool changes of directions for
Social Dancing from "moves" you already know!

Pricing:
Preregistration by 12/18/09
 Single: $18 / $9 students
 Both: $30 / $15 students
 Please email "mail @ elileserowitz.com" to preregister. Please pay
Eli by 12/18/09, sorry no Checks accepted.

At the Door
 Single: $21 / $11 students
 Both: $36 / $18 students

Workshop Location:
Rendezvous Dance Studio,   711 W Lake St. (Suite B) Minneapolis, MN

Nos vemos en la pista!!

Eli

--
Eli Leserowitz is an Argentine Tango teacher and DJ from New York City
who travels around the country sharing his passion for Tango through