[Tango-A] Tango in Eugene, Oregon Cristian & Virginia from the Forever Tango show- Dec. 4-7

www.mariselarizik.com mrizik at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 16:38:46 EST 2009

We are honored to have the visit of these two phenomenal tango dancers, currently part of the Forever Tango Show.
Only four days: Dec. 4-7. Eugene, Oregon
If you are in the area, please check them out. We only have 5 workshops listed and privates.
Please check the www.eugene.com for further information or e.mail. Mrizik at aol.com
Here some u-tube videos and their Biography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf82RsiC7Pw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DPG0kdKJVo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7VrwKLF4gU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHuAhQsMe7I