[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC OTRA MILONGA with Daniela & Luis Saturday November 28!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 00:05:14 EST 2009

OTRA Milonga
Saturday November 28th

Hosted by Yesim La Turca & Sarah La Rocca

We are happy to announce we now offer a pre-milonga
intermediate class at 9:30. And even happier to announce that
DANIELA PUCCI & LUIS BIANCHI will be teaching it !

Daniela and Luis will also perform later in the evening. This is their
last weekend in NYC for several months, come and get one last good look.

DJ Yesim La Turca, dancing 10:30 until late.....very late!

All the usual gracious hospitality you can always count on us for:
complimentary wine and sangria, and abundant snacks

OTRA Milonga is our new 4th Saturday milonga at
Manhattan Ballroom Dance
29 West 36th Street
between 5th & 6th Ave

The biggest dance floor in NYC with NO COLIMNS !

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

Only $12 before 10:30 and that includes the class !
What a deal !
$15 after 10:30 pm
$ 10 student DI

Tangueros of all levels and styles are welcome.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Regards,
Sarah & Yesim