[Tango-A] NA-E: Update on Cielo

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:34:26 EST 2009

There will be no milonga on Tuesday Nov 24
(Lexa will be busy doing her Turkey Tango)
We will be back on Tuesday Dec 1 and you won't want to miss this amazing night!

Tues Dec 1
TANGO MANHATTAN An Intimate portrait of New York City's Argentine
Tango community in photographs.
Michelle DeBlasi has exquisitely captured the heart and soul of NYC's
tango dancers and her photographs are a thing of beauty.
Gallery show opening and book signing at Cielo!!!
Book and limited edition prints. A perfect holiday gift for any tango
aficionado!
Visit www.nytangophoto.com to order

Come and tango at Cielo
Heavenly Bamboo Pavilion
10 East 39th St
between Madison & 5th Ave
8:30pm beg tango lesson
9:30pm - 1:30am milonga
$14 includes class, milonga, and sushi & Chinese buffet
$8 milonga only
Host & DJ Lexa plays a mix of traditional, alternative, and nuevo
tangos and she also is happy to take musical requests.

Parking on the block
A few short steps from Grand Central 4,5,6 trains

Full bar and we have Sports Wii -
Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf, Boxing AND
WE TANGO
Same Sex/Opposite Sex Dancing Welcome

Nos Vemos :-)

Check the blog for the rest of December schedule at Cielo.
We have something special planned for each week.
http://tigerstango.blogspot.com