[Tango-A] NA-E: NY All the workshops with Melina and Detlef are full!

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 13:24:18 EST 2009

All the workshops with Melina and Detlef are full!

Important note!
All three workshops on Sunday with Melina Sedo’ and Detlef Engel are completely full.  We ask not to come to the studio if you are not pre-registered as we regret that we will not be able to accept you in the class. If you are pre-registered and are not planning to attend please contact me as soon as possible so we can accommodate people on the waiting list
 If you are interested in taking a class with Melina and Detlef and could not get into the workshops, we encourage you to come tonight to the pre-milonga class they will teach at Tango Nocturne.
 Tango Nocturne
at Dancesport
22 W 34th St, 4th floor
Pre-milonga class 9-10

If you wish to be on our mailing list and receive  advance notice of Melina and Detlef’s next visit to NY please
email me at francescabl25 at gmail.com.

Thank you,

Francesca
Tango Promotions