[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Bar & Pre Thanksgiving La Milonga in Boston This Weekend

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Fri Nov 20 00:40:34 EST 2009

Start your Thanksgiving week with plenty of dancing in Boston.  Tonight we have Tango Bar, featuring DJ Sam Mane.  If you come tonight you can also purchase tickets at 1/2 price for our special Pre-Thanksgiving La Milonga tomorrow night, with DJ Clifton (with new classic music from Argentina), door prizes and a special treat to be prepared for the festivities.  So come celebrate your Thanksgiving with us this weekend if you are in town, or if you are from out of town but coming home to Boston for the holidays.  All events are held at Dance Union, 16 Bow St., Union Sq, Somerville. www.bostontango.org