[Tango-A] NA-E: Dance into the next Decade - New Year's Eve Milonga!

Ronda Patino rondap at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 19 23:13:26 EST 2009

Enjoy your Holiday Season and SAVE THE DATE

NEW YEAR'S EVE MILONGA at the Atlanta Opera Rehearsal Hall
Thursday, December 31 ~ Tango "in" the New Year!

9:30pm  until we bring in the next decade!!  (no scheduled end time)
DJ Manuel

Bring what you would like to drink, we'll have some wine and soft drinks,
light snacks
Greet 2010 as you wish ~ Festive Attire Welcome
Mostly Argentine Tango, a bit of salsa, merengue, swing and more
$10 paid in advance, $15 at the door
Location
Atlanta Opera Rehearsal Hall
1575 Northside Drive
Building 300, Suite 350
Atlanta, GA 30318

free abundant parking, entrance is around the back of the building

to RSVP: rondap at mindspring.com
http://www.tango-rio.com/milongas.html#NYE