[Tango-A] NA-E: Melina Sedo' and Detlef Engel are finally back in New York: join us this week!

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 16:32:47 EST 2009

Melina and Detlef will kick off their New York visit with an
introductory workshop on Wednesday November 18th from 7:30 - 9:00
(topic and detail below) and a welcome exhibition at Corazon Milonga
(at Dance Times Square 156 W 44th Street 3rd Floor).  We invite you to
join us for this special evening.

Please pre-register for the workshop by responding to this email or
by phone  at 917-815-5807. At this stage we have a slight leader
unbalance in the class so we encourage followers to sign up. More
details about the rest of their engagements in NY can be found at www.tangotuscany.com.

All private classes available have been booked at this point so we
encourage you to register for the workshops to take advantage of Melina
and Detlef's superior instruction as they only come to NY very
sporadically due to their very intense travel schedule in Europe. Here
is the complete schedule of the workshops:

Ripley Grier Studios
820 8th Avenue 16th floor

 Wednesday November 18th
7:30 - 9:00 Circular movements for communication
Discover
Melina & Detlef’s basic principles to enhance communication in
close embrace and to feel the relaxation of organic movements. Also
meant for those who are already familiar with these principles and want
to brush up on the technique.

Sunday November 22nd
Workshop 2: 1 - 2.30 p.m.:
Giros with Entradas - technique & examples for the close embrace

Workshop 3: 2.45 - 4.15 p.m.:
Exploring musicality - Rhythm & Adornos in the Caminar

Workshop 4: 4.30 - 6 p.m.:
Discovering musicality - Expression & Dynamics of movements

All workshops on sunday are for intermediate/advanced level.

Hope to see you all this week!

Francesca