[Tango-A] NA-E: Melina Sedo' and Detlef Engel are finally back in New York!

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 21:45:45 EST 2009

Melina
Sedo’ and Detlef Engel are finally back in New York!

 It
is with great pleasure that I announce the return of Melina and Detlef to New
York after a very long absence. Their return visit has been long awaited by all
who have had the privilege to study with them in the past and those who are
eager to experience their masterful instruction and watch their inspiring
performances. Melina and Detlef will be in town for one short week, from Nov.
18th to Nov. 24th. The complete schedule of their
engagements is available at www.tangotuscany.com.

They
will teach only four workshops and are available for a few private classes.
Because of their popularity, many of the privates have already been pre-booked
so I encourage everybody interested to contact me as soon as possible to
reserve a class. The workshops will also accommodate a limited number of
participants, so please pre-register to ensure your spot.

PRIVATE LESSONS
Melina & Detlef will be available for
private classes only on November 19, 23 and 24. They always teach private
classes together as they want to offer their students both the view of a
follower and a leader.
Rates: Individuals - $100/hr. Couples -
$120/hr. (including studio rent)

WORKSHOPS
All workshops are limited to 20 persons.
If possible, book with a partner.
Please book all workshops or privates in
advance with:
Francecsa Bertelli,
francescabl25 at gmail.com, 917-815-5807
Prices for workshops:
Rates: $35 for single class, $65 for 2 and
$85 for 3 and $100 for 4 classes.

Please
join us next week for the workshops and the milongas!

Francesca
Tango Promotions