[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC The Tango Fix on Mondays in NY

Tine Herreman tine at tangomuse.com
Sun Nov 8 14:52:59 EST 2009

Dear friends,

When you are in New York, please join us at the Tango Fix on Monday!
You are warmly invited!
Out-of-town visitors and new faces, we encourage you to walk up to the
host or the DJ and introduce yourself, we will make you feel welcome
in our community.

THE TANGO FIX
Hosted by Santiago Steele and Tine Herreman
Resident DJ Tine and guest DJs
occasional class and/or performance

We start early and go late! 830pm - 1am.
Admission $10, student ID $6.

335 West 35th Street, 5th floor. Between 8th and 9th Avenue.
1 block from Penn Station, steps from subway A-C-E and a block from
1-2-3. Parking is free and relatively easy at night (but always read
the signs carefully!).

Find us online at http://www.thetangofix.com and on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=148366632833

Our milonga is in the most beautiful space in the city, spacious and
yet cozy, with great sound and a brand new sprung wood floor. Friendly
cafe tables and chairs to relax and chat with friends, and see dance
partners easily.
We serve copious snacks and water, plus Drinks Du Jour. Bottled
refreshments are available $1-2. Bring your own bottle of whatever
fortified beverage you like!

We look forward to dancing with you...
Many warm regards,
Tine and Santiago