[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC at Esmeralda's- See yourselves on 4 screens!!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 16:34:43 EST 2009

ESMERALDA¹S Tango and Tapas AT SESSION 73 (back after the NYC Marathon
bumped us)
(See info below on this week-end¹s showings of TANGO POR ELLOS---I think
worth seeing twice!!!!)

This Sun. Nov. 8 DJ Martin Hernandez joins us--we love him!!
Evelyn and Danny do the pre-interm class, I do the beginner.

No one guessed my ³CHARACTER/OUTFIT/ LOOK² at ESMERALDA¹S PRACTICE HALLOWEEN
PARTY on Oct 26----- so no one won the million dollar prize because no one
guessed.
See way below for the correct answer.

Sun, NOV 8 ‹ we will show the PRACTICE HALLOWEEN¹S PICTURES! Plus others in
the next weeks at Esmeralda's.

And now about this delightful, fresh and original show produced by Valeria
with very talented cast members--I urge you all to support this outstanding
locally-grown show--- Tango por Ellos-- "An indiscreet window into the lives
of tango dancers"
Conceived and Directed by Valeria Solomonoff, Co-director Puy Navarro with
Dancer/actors: Catherine Correa Jamie Harrison Mariana Parma David Ponce
Orlando Reyes Cecilia Saia Adriana Salgado Andrew Shulman Jennifer Wesnousky
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 6, 7  8
(Fri and Sat at 8 PM; Sun at 4 PM)
Teatro La Tea @ The Clemente Soto Velez Cultural and Educational Center
107 Suffolk Street, 2nd fl.
Tickets: $25 in advanced,  $30 at the door.  Students/Senior citizens: $20,
code: Tea (for discount at Smarttix) To purchase tickets: www.smarttix.com
or call 212- 529 1948

ABOUT MY UTTERLY SIMPLE and INGENIOUSLY LABOR-FREE Practice Halloween look:
I came as a subway ad. I drew a mustache on my face. Don¹t tell me you don¹t
get it?? I had been grafitti-ed!!

------ End of Forwarded Message