[Tango-A] Grisha & Nina Performance - Saturday, November 14, 2009.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Wed Nov 4 20:57:02 EST 2009

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

On Saturday, November 14, 2009, Grisha and I will dance a performance at a
very special milonga - the last milonga at the Tango House.

It is always very special for us to dance for the tango dancers and we are
very excited.  In this case, it will be a great honor for us to help
celebrating all of these years of great milongas at this wonderful location.
To have a milonga for many years is a tremendous accomplishment and requires
great dedication from the organizers, and it is all of the dancers that come
to the events that make them special and memorable.

Chas and Gaia will perfrom as well and they are planning this to be a great
event.  They will be leaving for NYC the next day.

What: Grisha & Nina Performance
When: 10-11PM (or so), Saturday, November 14, 2009.
Where:  The Tango House Milonga, 3617 Osage St., Denver, CO 80211-3059,
tel.(303) 320-4020
Milonga Entrance: the cost of the milonga and the format are still being
decided, so please watch for other announcements or call the Tango House
next week.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions you may have.

We hope to see you there!

My warmest regards,

Nina
720-434-4342

You may find Nina & Grisha on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Nina-Pesochinsky-Gregory-Grisha-Nisnevich-Argentine-Tango/74741572541?ref=ts