[Tango-A] [tango-A]NA-W: GLORIA and EDUARDO ARQUIMBAU @ LA FESTIVAL

Miriamlarici@cs.com Miriamlarici at cs.com
Tue Nov 3 01:56:46 EST 2009

LOS ANGELES de TANGO FESTIVAL 2009 NEWS.

Instructors changed !!!
Due to a delay on the visa process
EDUARDO SAUCEDO & MARISA QUIROGA are not going to be able to participate at
LA de TANGO FESTIVAL this year.

We are very sorry and apology for having this news for you.

We are also very happy to announce the new couple joining us in November
and they are:

                              MASTERS of Masters
         "GLORIA and EDUARDO ARQUIMBAU"

         Celebrating their 50 anniversary in TANGO.

It will be a big party on Friday Nov. 13 on their honor to celebrate their
Tango life, right here in our Festival!!

Just look the festival schedule on line and check their class topics.

Eduardo is going to offer a lecture/video class about the TANGO HISTORY.
He wants to share all his knowledge, experiences and love for the Tango.
Accurate information from a Tango Celebrity right here in our Festival.

Eduardo and Marisa are sending their love and apologies but this is out of
their control, since Immigration recently changed their rules and affected
all 2009 visas cases.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the
instructors change.

See you soon!!!!!!
Much Love!
Miriam Larici & Leonardo Barrionuevo