[Tango-A] NA-E: Eternal Tango at the Winter Garden World Financial Center NYC

JEAN MIGDAL jmigdal at verizon.net
Sun May 24 15:40:58 EDT 2009

I want to thank all the NYC and visiting Tangueros for turning out and
making the event at the Winter Garden the spectacular success that it was.
We had close to a thousand dancers and spectators in one of the most
beautiful settings in New York City.

I'd like to give special thanks for those who helped us bring this event
into being:  Richard Lipkin, for his wonderful DJ-ing, Jennifer Wesnousky
for inspiring a 100+ newbie Tangueros during the beginner lesson, Hector Del
Curto and the spectacular Eternal Tango Orchestra for an outstanding and
truly memorable performance and of course my co-organizer and producer,
Steve Beltzer.

This event was made possible by arts>World Financial Center which is
sponsored by American Express, Battery Park City Authority, Brookfield
Properties and Merrill Lynch.  We are especially grateful to all of the
people we dealt with at Brookfield Properties.

Bailamos Bajo un Cielo de Cristal - and we hope to do it again!  Look for
future events.

With sincere gratitude for everyone who helped make this event possible,

Jean Migdal
Co-Producer and Event Organizer