[Tango-A] SA:, Next Trip to Buenos Aires with Eddy & Veronica

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Thu May 21 15:25:23 EDT 2009

Hi dear tango lovers,

First of all, we want to invite you to enjoy some pictures of our last trip to Argentina last month. Please, click on the following link  http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com/id29.html  and enjoy them!

Secondly, we want to invite you to be part of our next trip to Buenos Aires on November, from the 20th to the 30th. Buenos Aires to Pure Tango with Eddy and Veronica, will take you to live an unforgettable tango experience in the World's Tango Capital. At this time, we will have 10 days 9 nights full of tango. This trip will take your tango passion to another level. Please, click on the following link to read some feedback from our former trips,  http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com/id18.html

BUENOS AIRES TO PURE TANGO WITH EDDY & VERONICA, INCLUDES:

- 10 days 9 nights at 4 stars hotel located in Downtown Bs As,
- Reception at the Hotel with Champagne,
- Breakfast and lunch at the Hotel,
- Transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport to the ones arriving on the 20th and departing on the 29th,
- Progressive Tango seminar thaught by Eddy & Veronica. Nine hour of classes. Study program design based in the group needs,
- Taxi dancers to get even number of leaders and followers in our classes,
- Master class and group classes with other welknowm local professional tango instructors,
- Dinner Show in one of the best Casa de Tango at the moment. We personally check all of them to offer you the best Show available in the City,
- One different Milonga every single night. The finest Milongas in the world, some of them with live music and/or dancers performing, (entrance and transportation included),
- City tour, visiting the most important turistic places of Bs As,
- Countryside day to enjoy an authentic Argentinian barbeque and "Gauchos party",
- Shopping day, visiting the most important tango stores, (Shoes and Clothes),
- Exclusive activities and extras that you will never forget,
- Eddy & Veronica's company, supervision and guidance to all the classes, milongas and activities,

PRICES: (Air Fare not included),

- $1,910 per person based on double room occupancy, registering before August 19th, 2009, thereafter $2,110
- $1,810 for returning participants, (on double room occupancy)
- $100 discount for couple registration, (for new participants)
- $350 extra, for single room

- We require $500 deposit to register, balance due on October 18th, 2009
- SPACE IS LIMITED, register now to save your spot!

P.S. Participants should arrive to Bs As airport on November 20th, around 8 am and should depart from Bs As on November the 29th around 10 pm

  WE CAN GUARANTEE THAT NO ANY OTHER TANGO TOUR DEPARTING FROM THE USA, COULD OFFER THE SAME QUALITY PROGRAM FOR LESS.
                OUR EXPERIENCE MAKES OUR TANGO TOUR UNBEATABLE! EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT IN Bs As WITH US!

To register, please send check payable to:

Eddy & Veronica Tango Productions
P.O. Box 61771
St. Petersburg, FL 33784

For further info. please, call Eddy at 727- 510 8329