[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Midsummer Celebration, June 19-21 - Registration is open!

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Wed May 20 21:37:24 EDT 2009

NYC MIDSUMMER CELEBRATION
JUNE 19-20-21

Featuring:

*5 DANCERS/INSTRUCTORS: Luis Bianchi * Diego Blanco * Ana Padron *
Daniela Pucci * German Salvatierra

*ACTOR AND MAGNIFICENT HOST: Batt Johnson

*SHOW: "The Tango Zone: Tango As You've Never Seen It Before!"
We will take you on a trip through time, from 1940 through 2099... on
a trip through space, from Buenos Aires to New York and beyond... on a
trip through feelings, from funny to bizarre to dramatic and
adventurous? and more. The Tango Zone will transport you into a
fantasy world through  its unique combination of tango, theater,
comedy and video.

*2 MILONGAS
The Tango Zone Milonga + Show and Tango Nocturne by Robin Thomas
Plus... free time in our schedule to enjoy two of NYC's most beloved
outdoor milongas: Central Park and Seaport.

*IMMERSION SEMINAR - NOT FOR THE WEAK AT HEART!
10 hours of instruction - 6 workshops - 5 instructors teaching
simultaneously - 1 group of 60 intermediate/advanced students -
gender-balanced

PRICING & REGISTRATION

$35/workshop, $90/three workshops, $150/6 workshops
$20/Opening Milonga+Show, $12/Tango Nocturne
The Zone Pass: $170/6 workshops+2 milongas+show

Registration is now open for 3 and 6-workshop packages or The Zone Pass.

Please email thetangozone at gmail.com or call 617-218-7548 or
305-773-6276 for registration.

For more information: http://thetangozone.blogspot.com.