[Tango-A] SA: Groups Trips to Argentina - Oct 24 to Nov 8

Amy and Ray amyandray at conventillodelujo.com
Mon May 18 18:36:54 EDT 2009

Please plan to join us on our next group trip to Argentina.  We have two
exciting options for you.

1)  Buenos Aires/San Luis/Mendoza
2)  Buenos Aires/Cataratas del Iguazú

Join us for an experience of a lifetime.  Do a search on the internet for
these locations.  You will be impressed!  October and early November is
springtime in Argentina.  The weather is beautiful.  Due to the favorable
exchange rates travel to Argentina is one of the best deals in the world.
We hope that you will be able to join us.    Following are details of the
trips.  Our flyer is also attached.

We look forward to hearing from you.

We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide further details.
Send us an email or call.

Your Hosts
Amy & Ray and Susana
Conventillo de Lujo
www.ConventillodeLujo.com
Amy&Ray at ConventillodeLujo.com
(54 11) 4779-1294

GROUP TRIPS TO ARGENTINA
October 24th to November 8th, 2009

BUENOS AIRES/SAN LUIS/MENDOZA
Oct 24            Arrive Buenos Aires
Oct 25 & 26   Buenos Aires
Oct 27            Travel to San Luis (Luxury Bus)
Oct 28 & 29   San Luis
Oct 30           Travel to Mendoza (Luxury Bus)
Oct 31-Nov 2  Mendoza
Nov 3             Return to Buenos Aires (Flight)
Nov 4 - 7        Buenos Aires
Nov 8             Depart Buenos Aires
$1,750 USD per person

BUENOS AIRES/CATARATAS DEL IGUAZÚ
Oct 24           Arrive Buenos Aires
Oct 25  & 26  Buenos Aires
Oct 27            Travel to Iguazu (Luxury Bus)
Oct 28 & 29    Iguazu
Oct 30            Return to Buenos Aires (Luxury Bus)
Oct 31-Nov 7 Buenos Aires
November 8  Depart Buenos Aires
$1,400 USD per person

Prices based on double occupancy (Min of 10)/International flights not
included
Luxury Bus includes full bed, dinner and champagne

INCLUDED
Transportation in Argentina
Lodging, Housekeeping, Breakfast every day in all locations
Welcome Lunch at Conventillo de Lujo, Relax, Optional Milonga at Night
Farewell Dinner and Milonga at Conventillo de Lujo with Special Guests
Buenos Aires City Tour
Two milongas in Buenos Aires at Centro Montañés (La Milonguita)
Three group lessons (Two at La Milonguita and one at Conventilllo de Lujo)
Unlimited international calling to USA, Cable TV and Wireless Internet
Service in  Buenos Aires
Dinner & Show at La Aripuca Theme Park in Iguazu
Excursion to Argentine side of Iguazu Falls
Mendoza City Tour
Wine tour in Mendoza