[Tango-A] NA-E: New York City: Club Sin Rumbo this Wednesday May 20th - Season Finale with special guests.

Francesca Bertelli francesca at clubsinrumbo.com
Sat May 16 14:42:06 EDT 2009

Club Sin Rumbo Milonga

Wednesday May 20th
9PM-1AM
At Mambo D Studio
315 West 36th Street, 10th Floor
Between 8th and 9th Avenues
www.clubsinrumbo.com

Season Finale: a very special night not to be missed.

 Before we break for the summer we will have the biggest party:

Welcome back to Monica Paz who will perform for us with Santiago
Steele on the first night of her return visit to New York.

Special guest DJ Christos Pater from Amsterdam

Shoe party with Victorio tango shoes! New sexy arrivals from Argentina.

And as always you will enjoy our great smooth dance floor, an intimate
ambiance, the best dancers in town and fresh strawberries, cookies and
brownies.

Come dance with us!

Francesca and Tine

--