[Tango-A] NA-E: New York City - Annatina & Francesca's Second Spring bargain market at La Milonguita Ideal this Sunday.

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 12:43:55 EDT 2009

On Sunday May 17th come to La Milonguita Ideal and be ready to shop. Annatina and Francesca will host their second Spring Bargain Market. You will find great deals on clothes, shoes and accessories.

Come to dance, come to shop!

Sunday May 17th from 7 to midnight during La Milonguita Ideal at American Ballroom Studio (ex Pierre Dulaine) 25 West 31st Street, Fourth Floor, (between 5th and Broadway), New York, NY

CASH ONLY

This is also an opportunity for you to sell those things that stare back at you in your closet, but you never wear.
If you have some nice things that you never use and would like for us to sell them for you, please email Francesca at francescabl25 at gmail.com or Annatina at annatango at gmx.net to make a reservation.

Please note the following rules:

- If you are bringing stuff to be sold, we recommend that you come early so there will be more time for your stuff to be seen,
- the clothes/shoes/accessories that you bring must be in top condition, clean and priced with a tag,
- please price your things keeping in mind that we will take 20% of the price to cover our costs,
- please have a list of what you are leaving with us,
- you are responsible for picking up your things before we close at midnight.

VERY IMPORTANT: do not bring your things to sell unless you have received a confirmation by email by either Annatina or Francesca that you can bring them.

Join our group on FB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=69008161931

www.tangotuscany.com