[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango shoes in Denver for women AND MEN

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Tue May 12 21:28:04 EDT 2009

Greetings from The Tango House,

MEN:  I have a good selection of Delie tango shoes for men, especially in
medium and smaller sizes.  Delie are hand made in Buenos Aires specifically
for dancing tango.  I have tried all the most popular tango shoe makers but
my Delie are the best buy far.

WOMEN:  This week we are receiving large shipments of GretaFlora, Comme il
Faut and Neotango shoes for ladies.  We are proud to be the exclusive source
for GretaFlora in the United States.  Let us show you this new, high quality
and beautiful tango shoe from Buenos Aires.

Also please be aware that we are letting all our tango clothing go at
ridiculous prices during the Memorial Day weekend.

Come to our milongas and workshops on Friday, May 22nd, and Memorial Day,
Monday, May 25th and get your new tango shoes.  You can also call for an
appointment, 303-320-4020.  See the details for our events around Memorial
Day at http://thetangohouse.com/22401.html

Please feel free to call or write with any questions.

The Tango House, LLC
3617 Osage Street
Denver, Colorado 80211