[Tango-A] NA-W: GUSTAVO NAVEIRA & GISELLE ANNE perform (and DJ!) at Boulder's TangoEncuentro(tm) Avalon Milonga Saturday May 16

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Tue May 12 05:32:01 EDT 2009

Dear Tango Aficionados,

We’re very excited to invite you to take part in a special springtime Dance
of the Heart milonga THIS SATURDAY that we’re hosting as part of our
Colorado TangoEncuentro™ Seminario with Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne!
Fresh from a sold out European tour (including a tango festival in
Switzerland with almost 1000 people in attendance!), they're returning to
Boulder for a third year in a row to offer their famous Seminario, and this
milonga will be their featured performance of this event. If you're coming
from out-of-town, combine it with a great night at Denver's Mercury Café
"Milonga Mercurio" and dance with the other out-of-towners finishing up
Gustavo & Giselle's Seminario.

We REALLY want as many people as possible to experience the passionate,
magical intensity of a tango performance by Gustavo & Giselle - so we've
made some "no-excuses" price deals that nobody should be able to resist!

SATURDAY, May 16
Colorado TangoEncuentro™ “Gran Milonga” open to ALL!
• WHAT:  GRAN MILONGA features performances by Gustavo and Giselle & DJ
GUSTAVO NAVEIRA!
• WHERE: Avalon Ballroom, 6185 Arapahoe Ave., Boulder
• WHEN:  Saturday, May 16, 8:30pm (Free introductory lesson starts at
7:30pm)
• COST:  $15 (‘dress to impress’)
• SPECIAL COUPLES DEAL!  COUPLES who arrive between 8:30pm and 8:45pm pay
only $25 for both!!
• SPECIAL STUDENT RATE!  For students with current ID, ONLY $10 ADMISSION
• MORE:  features free beginner class, food, vendors, and a stunning
performance by Gustavo & Giselle!

As is typical from the previous years during our TangoEncuentro™ Advanced
Couples Only Seminario, you can expect to encounter some FABULOUS out of
town dancers coming into town to study at the feet of our world-class
maestros, the divino G&G! Therefore, please plan to take FULL advantage of
our closing GRAN MILONGA celebration on Saturday, May 16 featuring
performances by G&G plus a special treat - Gustavo plans to share DJ duties
with Brian!!!

As always, complete info is available on our website Calendar page.

We’re looking forward to sharing the excitement with you this week!!!

Abrazos,
Brian Dunn & Deb Sclar
Dance of the Heart
303-938-0716
www.danceoftheheart.com
“Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time”