[Tango-A] NA-W : Ernest Williams @ Tango Magdalena on May 15, 16, 17

Jean-Pierre Sighe jpsighe at sighes.com
Sun May 10 14:45:39 EDT 2009

PANNING FOR THE CLASS & WORKSHOPS

(Note : Maricela won’t be here this time, due to scheduling problems)

>>>Friday May 15, 2009 (Class followed by our regular Milonga from 9 PM to 1
>>>AM)

>From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: Ernest’s favorite moves for the dance floor

>>>Saturday May 16, 2009

>From 1 PM to 2:30 PM:  Tango- Small social volcadas

>From 5 PM to 6:30 PM:
- Tango-Easy ways to share an axis in close and open embrace

>From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: Vals-Deconstruct and reconstruct boleos in open and
closed embrace

>>>Sunday May 17, 2009

>From 1 PM to 2:30 PM: Milonga candombera basics and beyond.

>From 3 PM to 4:30 PM:  Canyenguero (Canyengue infused Tango) Fun moves
including a lift!

>From 5 PM to 6:30 PM :  Crowd pleasing moves in Milonga

Fees:

- For Friday : Class & Milonga $ 15; Class only : $10; Milonga only: $ 10

- For Saturday & Sunday: $25 per person, per session.

Discounts for the whole program (including the milonga on Friday):

- Couples: $290; Singles:$145

Private Classes: Ernest will be available for Private classes as well.
Please, contact us for scheduling.

Contact: Jean-Pierre Sighe (Owner) :510-836 0812

TANGO MAGDALENA

580 Grand Ave, Suite # 305

Oakland, CA 94610