[Tango-A] NA-C: New shipment of tango shoes from Buenos Aires at The Tango House, Denver

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Fri May 8 16:24:15 EDT 2009

    Greetings from The Tango House,

    Large shipments of Comme il Faut, NeoTango, and GretaFlora shoes for
ladies are arriving from Buenos Aires in a few days!  They will be here in
time for the Memorial Day Weekend.

    As always, Comme il Faut is sending us their best selection, also in
hard to find sizes.  After a long hiatus, we are again pleased to offer a
variety of NeoTango models.  GretaFlora shoes are the new "must have" shoes
and The Tango House boutique is the exclusive US source for this label.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

In the meantime, please join our new FaceBook page
http://www.facebook .com/group. php?gid=77053592 047#/group.
php?gid=77053592 047.

Best regards,
Gaia