[Tango-A] NA-E: Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba': farewell (for now!) to New York City.

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 10:18:17 EDT 2009

Hello everybody! Thank you to all that participated in Maria and Gustavo’s visit to New York City by taking their classes and coming out to see their breathtaking performances. It was great to have them here and be inspired by their masterful dancing and their superior teaching skills.

Maria and Gustavo are now touring the US until mid-June and will also be teaching and performing in Woodstock from May 26th to June 3rd. Perhaps another chance to catch them before they leave to go back to Buenos Aires. (More details at http://www.tangosalon.com.ar/).

If you are going to be traveling to Argentina in July and August and wish to contact them for private classes and group classes there, please email Maria directly at: mariangelesolivera at gmail.com.

The good news for all of us is that they have agreed to come back to New York very soon and they will return at the beginning of September. Specific dates and the full program will be sent as soon as we have the complete schedule and will be posted at: www.tangotuscany.com. If you wish to be included in our mailing list and receive advance notice of their program, please email me at francescabl25 at gmail.com with your request.

Gustavo, in addition of being such a talented dancer, is also an accomplished author and has written several books on tango. His latest book, “Embracing tango” has been translated into English by Maria and is available for purchase. Please contact me at francescabl25 at gmail.com if you wish to get your copy.

Stay tuned for updates on their next visit and keep dancing!

Francesca

--
Francesca Bertelli
917-815-5807