[Tango-A] Na-E: NYC Sun, May 10- Esmeralda's--a mother of a milonga!!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 22:54:23 EDT 2009

SUN. MAY 10---Yes, Esmeralda's is a mother of a milonga!
(The devil made me say this!)
Bring your mom as our guest.

ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS AT SESSION 73 (73rd and 1st‹SW corner)
DANCE 8 ŒTIL LATE (12:30 or until the vacas come home!)

TINE HERREMAN-of YALE TANGO fame: This week¹s guest dj and guest teacher of
the pre-intermediate class‹Explore a beautiful simple tango
tool: How to use the rock step imaginatively‹as Tine says: ³It¹s spice and
everything nice so you can simply and easily spice up your musicality and
milonga!².

Beginners class with guest teachers EVELYN AND DANNY --whom the people love
as they are clear and generous!
              NOTE THE NEW TIME------
Both 50 min. classes at 7:00 pm!
$10 admission includes classes.

There is a neat musical treat at break-time-around 10:15-10:30
Tanguero/Musician BURLEIGH HICKS offers a tanda of his danceable guitar
playing!

To MARIA Olivera and GUSTAVO Benzecry Saba whom we dearly loved having last
week, again our thanks for your generous spirit and elegant demonstration
‹perhaps we will all meet again in WOODSTOCK, Sat MAY 30TH for ILENE DE
WOODSTOCK¹S workshops and milonga!  And speaking of ILENE DE WOODSTOCK---

Special congratulations to our very own dj Ilene who is in Buenos Aires with
invitations to guest deejay at both Salon Canning and Porteño y Bailerin,
two important milongas...... exceedingly rare honor for norteamericanos/as.

Always remember SESSION 73 offers a complimentary drink with an order of
their terrific tapas in the café or outdoors Œtil 8:30. Hope to see you this
sunday,
       Lucille

LUCILLE KRASNE
212 777 6053