[Tango-A] NA-E: New York City: Club Sin Rumbo this Wednesday May 6th - Special guest DJ Lung-Kuei Lin

Francesca Bertelli francesca at clubsinrumbo.com
Wed May 6 09:13:18 EDT 2009

Club Sin Rumbo tonight May 6th

Special Guest DJ Lung-Kuei Li

A very special night at Club Sin Rumbo tonight

There are many reasons to come dance with us this week:

- Special guest DJ Lung-Kuei Lin will play his signature beautiful
tandas of traditional music

- Maria Olivera & Gustavo Benzecry Saba' will be with us on their last
evening in New York before they depart on a US tour

- We have the best smooth floor for dancing, a delightful atmosphere
and the best dancers

- We have fresh strawberries and cookies

- ...and you never know who will stop by to dance with us!

Club Sin Rumbo Milonga
Wednesdays 9pm-1am

At Mambo D Studio

315 West 36th Street 10th floor (btw 8 & 9 Av)
New York, NY
http://www.clubsinrumbo.com

$8 before 10pm, $12 after

Hosted by Francesca Bertelli

Water and soda bottles available for $1, bring $1 bills please!
Wine, feel free to bring your own bottle, we have cups.

Come and dance with us!

Francesca and Tine

--
Francesca Bertelli