[Tango-A] NA-C: May 8-10 Kiss of fire New Orleans tango festival‏

ector gutierrez ector3 at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 16:40:28 EDT 2009

The 2nd annual Kiss of Fire New Orleans Tango Festival takes place next weekend
May 8 - 10, 2009
with Murat and Michelle Erdemsel,
Ney Melo and Jennifer Bratt,
Carrie Whipple
Ector Gutierrez

Just a few days left to a tango weekend to remember

Featuring:
24 hours of workshop classes from beginner to advanced levels

guided afternoon practicas
3 nights of milongas including all-night milonga on Saturday
a stage show with live music, Argentine singer and instructor performances
a special 4-part course for beginners
a hit and run, or "guerrilla" milonga through famous landmarks of the French Quarter

a special yoga for tangueros with Andrew Dugas
and on site massage therapist for body and foot pampering

Full schedule and registration information at: www.kissoffiretango.com
504-957-7675 Kerri, 504-301-7246 Ector

"We should consider every day lost in which we have not danced at least once." --Friedrich Nietzsche 1844-1900, German Philosopher

Ector Gutierrez
Cell: (504) 301-7246
For information on tango classes go to
ectortango.com