[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Midsummer Celebration - June 19, 20 and 21

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Sun May 3 05:02:26 EDT 2009

The Tango Zone Dance Company is proud to present...

NYC MIDSUMMER CELEBRATION
JUNE 19-20-21

Featuring:

*5 DANCERS/INSTRUCTORS: Luis Bianchi * Diego Blanco * Ana Padron *
Daniela Pucci * German Salvatierra

*ACTOR AND MAGNIFICENT HOST: Batt Johnson

*SHOW: "The Tango Zone: Tango As You've Never Seen It Before!"
We'll take you on a trip through time... through space... through feelings!

*2 MILONGAS
The Tango Zone Milonga + Show and Tango Nocturne by Robin Thomas

*IMMERSION SEMINAR - NOT FOR THE WEAK AT HEART!
10 hours of instruction - 6 workshops - 5 instructors teaching
simultaneously - 1 group of 60 intermediate/advanced students

Plus... free time in our schedule to enjoy two of NYC's most beloved
outdoor milongas: Central Park and Seaport.

PRICING & REGISTRATION

$35/workshop, $90/three workshops, $150/6 workshops
$20/Opening Milonga+Show, $12/Tango Nocturne
The Zone Pass: $170/6 workshops+2 milongas+show

Registration is now open for 3 and 6-workshop packages or The Zone Pass.
Each workshop in the Immersion Seminar will be limited to 60 people,
so be sure to register early to guarantee your spot.
Please email thetangozone at gmail.com or call 617-218-7548 or
305-773-6276 for registration.

For more information: http://thetangozone.blogspot.com.