[Tango-A] Misl: CASA LUNA TANGO RENTAL >>> TANGO HEAVEN

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Fri May 1 16:58:26 EDT 2009

Casa Luna sits in the midst of TWENTY-ONE OF THE BEST MILONGAS in Buenos Aires.  What could be better than that?  Four Star Luxury Accomations in an historic Arte Deco 3,000 square foot Villa & the Garden Apartment nestled in a 200 sq. meter compound.  Wonderful Gardens with stands of trees, & a private Sun Terrace.  Here is how one of our guests described her experience;
"After a recent trip to Buenos Aires, I feel compelled to provide the following recommendation for Casa Luna:
If you want to enjoy the Tango atmosphere first hand without breaking the bank, you cannot beat Casa Luna in Buenos Aires. I found it to be affordable, safe, clean, and in the heart of the Tango district. When I wanted to explore other parts of the city I had the option of stepping out the front door and hailing a taxi or walking a couple blocks to the subway.
The accommodations were quite charming. There is a lovely entrance and courtyard with a tropical atmosphere. I stayed in the smaller quarters that included a bedroom with a TV, and kitchenette. The bathroom was extremely nice and almost as large as the bedroom. I toured the larger quarters and found it to be absolutely beautiful and spacious while too large for one person.
I cannot give the owner of Casa Luna enough praise as it was like having my own private tour guide. She knew the best places to eat and all of the tango halls intimately. If I was shopping for something special, she researched it and provided directions to the place so I could find it the following day such as hand-made tango shoes or other attire. I would be happy to provide a reference to for this proprietor in the future if requested.
Charlyne
Harrisburg, Pa.
                                                                        * * * * *
Special off season rates available for June, July and August.  September rates will be:  The Villa sleeps 4 for $125.00 per night, the Garden Apartment sleeps 2 for $45.00 per night.
www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com  or, call us at 1.310.341.3587.