[Tango-A] NA-C: Austin, TX Fiesta de Tango 2009 Updates on DJ’s & Class Titles

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Fri May 1 10:21:28 EDT 2009

2nd Fiesta de Tango in Austin , TX to be held June 4-7, 2009
A Celebration of the Art of Argentine Tango
You’ll find us on the web at  www.FiestaDeTango.com

**UPDATES**
List of DJ’s
List of  Class Titles
Hotel Rate at $85 Till May 1
“Early Bird” Discount Deadline  Is May 21
Private Lessons Availability
Online Registration
Day Passes  Availability
All Milongas Are Open To The Public

List of  DJ’s
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi, Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski,  George
y Jairelbhi Furlong.
Yes, that’s right!  The teaching staff is  also going to be DJing at the
Fiesta!  They’ll be playing their favorite  dance tunes.  Also we are honored
to have Stephen Brown, Mercy Chen, &  Phyllis Williams DJing.  They’ll be
giving us the best Tango tunes all  night long.  It’s going to be great fun at
our 6  Milongas!

List of Class Titles
We've updated the schedule with  the class titles in the appropriate time
slots.  Take a look and see all  the wonderful classes that will be taught at
Fiesta.  Click here for the  latest schedule!

Hotel Rate at $85 till May 1
The Omni Hotel has  offered us the very special $85 rate until Friday May
1st at 5pm , and then the  rate will go up to $90.  Still a great deal!
Remember, you must  request the "Fiesta" discount for this rate.  Use the link
below to make  your Hotel room reservations.

“Early Bird” Discount Deadline Is May  21
Registrations are going great, but, rest assured, we still have plenty of
space left in our classes.  Don’t delay, the “Early Bird” deadline is fast
approaching.  The “Early Bird” Discount Deadline is May 21.

Private  Lessons Availability
We are keeping our teachers busy with lots of group  classes so there are
only a handful of private lessons available with our  wonderful Tango
Masters!!  We do have some slots available on Thursday and  Monday during the day.

Online Registration
Our online registration  system is working great!!
"Early Bird" registration is available  through May 21.

Day Passes Availability
Even though you might not be  able to take advantage of the Full or
Ultimate Tango passes, you can still get  discounts on the day passes if you sign
up by May 21.

All Milongas Are  Open To The Public
Come take part in some fabulous dancing.  Besides  each Milonga being
individually available you can also get an “ All   Milonga  Pass ”.

Our event will again be held at the beautiful  Omni   Austin   Hotel at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row,  Austin , TX   78744 (512) 448-2222

Introducing our All-Star  Cast of Teachers
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y  Carolina Zokalski
George y Jairelbhi Furlong
Over 75 hours of Tango  Dancing Fun!
**3 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required**Plenty of Practice  Time**
6 Milongas:  including Friday Poolside, Saturday All-Night &  Show,
& Sun Texas Tango Brunch
Over 30 hours of Social  Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat.  Night
“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is May 21

A few notable  highlights for this year!
1.  We will have THREE ballrooms of  instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant of cutting-edge Tango  couples.
2.  Musical Interpretation & Technique classes every  day.
3.  Milonga & Vals classes every day.
4.  You can make  a $150 deposit to reserve your spot with the balance due
May 21.
5.  SIX  Milongas with over 30 hours of social dancing available.  All our
Milongas  are open to the public.  We have several DJ’s who will give you
the best  and most diverse dance music.
6.  Poolside Milonga on Friday  evening.  You can dance, you can swim or
just sun outside.
7.   Texas Tango Brunch Milonga.  That buffet will be incredible!  Great
food along with 4 hours of Tango dancing!
8.  Private lessons with the  Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high demand so don’t delay in  signing up for one.  Send us an email at
info at FiestaDeTango.com  to  set up a time slot.
9.  A spectacular Show at our Saturday Night Milonga  where the Tango
Masters will be performing their fabulous dances.  Don’t  miss this!  The
Saturday Milonga and Show is also open to the  public.

Over the last 13 years we’ve organized over 47 Tango events and  brought
the best Tango coaches to Austin .
This will be our 2nd year for the  Fiesta de Tango.
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at http://www.FiestaDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FiestaDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652

Our Web Site  has the Registration Forms Available for  Download
www.FiestaDeTango.com

Save the dates!!
Coming November  25-29, 2009
The 11th annual Fandango De Tango
to be held in Austin , TX  .  Stay tuned for more info.
**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)