[Tango-A] NA-E: Our school is growing! - Opening of new branch in Yonkers, NY

statnyc@yahoo.com statnyc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 01:53:03 EDT 2009

After the success of the Anthropology of Tango Dance show last Saturday, we are proud to announce the opening of the first branch outside of Manhattan of our school.

The beautiful space is located at

66 Main Street 9th fl.; Yonkers, NY 10701

Come discover the authentic flavor of Traditional Tango, Tango Salon & neighborhood style tango dance.

Every Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, Class + Practica.
By Anton Gazenbeek, Sergio Segura & assistants.

5 Lesson Package: $80 (In advance) $90 (At the door)
Couples $ 150
Individual Classes $20

Private lessons and Birthday Parties available by appointment only

* Welcome Promo:  Receive a free Tango CD (Value $15),  $20 off a STAT Teaching DVD and $25 off 1 Private Lesson

Stay tuned for our First Milonga coming in April...

Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.LEARNARGENTINETANGO.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444