[Tango-A] SA: TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions in May-June 2009: Advance Registration Discount until April 1! A few spaces left at this price!

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Thu Mar 26 01:08:47 EDT 2009

Dear Tango Aficionados,

We're happy to report that the Buenos Aires TangoIntensivoT Sessions with
Luciana Valle still have a couple spaces left!  Due to a recent
cancellation, we now have two spaces available in the (formerly sold-out)
TangoIntensivoT "A" Session (May 25-30), and we still have seven spaces left
in "B" (June 1-6).  The Advance Registration price of US$655 is still good
until midnight, April 1st, 2009, when it will increase to US$725.

UNIQUELY STRUCTURED TANGO EXPERIENCE
What makes our program so different form all other programs is our
combination of an incredible teacher, LUCIANA VALLE, with an incredible
staff, our TangoIntensivoT assistants!  Forget worrying about whether your
level is the same as your fellow students - our trained staff assistants are
YOUR ONLY PARTNERS during this highly focused and intense training
opportunity.

A TRACK RECORD THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
The fact that we have an incredible amount of repeat business year after
year tells us that we're successfully delivering a high-quality experience
that, even in these difficult economic times, largely sells itself by
word-of-mouth.  Here's just some of the feedback we've gotten over the
years:
======
"These sessions are an incredible experience of deep systematic structural
exploration in tango, combined with the opportunity to work closely in
partnership with an absolutely fantastic group of followers...rotating among
them, experiencing their patience and welcoming smiles, really made the
difficult parts much easier."

"Dancing with the guys in class, the musicality...is just so incredible
feeling what this dance can be...working intensively with Luciana, getting
the clarity & depth of understanding & passion that she brings to it."

"Knowing as I came in each day that I was going to push my limits with such
a beautiful group of followers to help me get there -  so many treasured
memories of so many wonderful dances."

"...my embrace is more secure, masculine & dynamic."

"Other than of course Luciana & dancing with the guys, I would say (the best
part of this experience for me was) feeling my body waking up again....it
has been a while since I have felt that total satisfaction of dancing. I
want more!"
======
Now in our fifth year, with over sixteen week-long programs completed so
far, we look forward to an opportunity to share with you our vision of the
perfect tango training experience!

ONE WEEK (OR TWO WEEKS!) OF FUN, FOCUSED TANGO TRAINING
The "A" Session (May 25-30) and the "B" Session (June 1-6) each cover 25
hours of instruction and guided practicas spread across six days, with four
full five-hour days and two half days.  Each session covers different tango
material, but stands alone as an instructional program. For greatest
benefit, take both programs, and really make your plane ticket worth it!

Our peerless staff assistants will work with you at your level, supporting
your learning at your maximum rate for the entire class.  We've worked hard
to create with Luciana the kind of program we ourselves would want to repeat
over and over.  We think you'll agree with our previous customers, some of
them back this spring for the sixth time, that if you're going to Buenos
Aires for tango training, this is the ideal focus for your tango time and
money!

WHAT'S INCLUDED
The tuition is US$655 until midnight April 1st, after which it increases to
US$725.  You can pay online with a credit card through PayPal at slightly
higher cost, or save the PayPal fees by mailing in your check.  Details on
the payment options and mailing addresses are on our website.

Your tuition includes all lessons & guided practicas under Luciana's
direction, and your participation in our TangoIntensivoT Staff Partner
program.

Your accommodations, meals and airfare are your own responsibility.
However, in the last ten years, we've taken seventeen trips to Buenos Aires,
and we've amassed a lot of very useful information for Buenos Aires
travelers.  With your registration we'll send you our "Guide for Tango
Student Travelers", which many have found to be of considerable help in
solving their travel problems.

SPACE IS LIMITED!!
Again, we have only two spaces left in the May 25-30 "A" program, and seven
spaces left in the June 1-6 "B" program.  All details are on our website at
http://www.danceoftheheart.com/Intensivo2009.htm. As the remaining spaces
are taken, we'll keep the website count updated as best we can, so you can
make an informed decision - but don't wait too long!

Hope to see you dancing soon!

Brian Dunn & Deb Sclar
Dance of the Heart
Boulder, CO USA
www.danceoftheheart.com
"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"