[Tango-A] Tuscany Tango Holidays

Agustina Claudio agustinayclaudio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 05:54:19 EDT 2009

Hello Everybody!

Here we give you the last updates about our next intensive seminars:

-TOSCANA TANGO ENCUENTRO, July 11th to 18th
Registration is open!
Teachers: -Agustina Videla & Claudio Asprea -Fabiana Jarma & Julio Gordillo
A great tango meeting hosted in two charming hotels located in the
northem part of Tuscany.
Close by 50km/30 miles are The Cinque Terre National Park (designated
a UNESCO World Heritage Site) as well as the beautiful town of
Portovenere and the "Poets Gulf".The program included:
* 7 nights of accommodation.
* Half board (breakfast and diner).
* A total of 16 hours of intensive workshop.
* Daily Milonga
Early registration price: 860 Euros
For more details and pictures please check the website: www.toscanatango.com

-TUSCANY, April 25th to May 2nd.
Some spots are still available!!
A relaxing week at a typical Tuscan Villa, in the Chianti area,just 30
minutes away from Florence.
A wonderful dance floor for the lessons, to practice during the day,
and of course dancing every night.
We will also visits local Milongas close by (Florence, etc).There is a
daily four course menu.
The best ingredients come from the Villa's farm, organically produced,
including their own wine and olive oil.
The program included:
* 7 nights of accommodation.
* Half board (breakfast and diner).
* A total of 12 hours of intensive workshop.
* 6 hours of assisted "Practica".
Early registration price: 640 Euros
More Info: agustinayclaudio at gmail.com
More info: www.actango.com.ar