[Tango-A] EU:E 6th International Istanbul Tango Festival Update

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sat Mar 21 16:16:50 EDT 2009

 Dear List,

We would like to share the progress of our 6th International Istanbul

Tango Festival;

- You may know that it is our primary focus to have you learned from

worldwide maestros and danced in the historical locations of Istanbul.

To serve on this purpose, milonga on 4th July will take place in

Historical Adile sultan Palace ( built in 1856 ) Milonga on 5th July

will take place in 1001 Column Cistern ( built in 330 A.C. by Roman

Senate Philoxenus ) Please visit the web site for the pictures of the

venues.

- If you come early to Istanbul you will take advantage of joining to

a free bosphorus tour on 1st of July. You could register at the boat

while you enjoy the Europe and Asia sides of the Bosphorus at the same

time that is a life-time experience. This event is sponsored by

Istanbul Tourism Atelier. Please indicate in the registration form.

- Today one of the festival hotels have been already full. The otner

one has left only 6 doubles, 5 singles room. Please hurry up.

- single registrations will be taken until 1st of May. After then all

single registrations will be taken to the waiting list and will be

promoted to the confirmed lists when the need arise. Please hurry up.

- As in every previous years, we have organized the shuttles among all

locations so that you could enjoy your trip and time in safety. Please

indicate during the registration.

- We have now placed a very nice introductionary video of the festival

into the home page of the festival.

Please note that we have 36 countries registered in 2007 and 41

countries in 2008. Our database shows that the registrations are

increased as compared to year ago which is promising for the coming

months. So, please reserv your rooms as soon as possible.

Hoping to meet you inIstanbul !

Let's dance where  the civilisations dance

6th International Istanbul Tango Festival
http://www.istanbultangofestival.com
2-6 July 2009