[Tango-A] NA-E: Sun. Esmeralda's--DANCE 'til LATE

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 15:14:42 EDT 2009

Sun. Mar.22 Esmeralda¹s Tango & Tapas
At Session 73. Same time, same classes, same delicious food and courtesy
drink Œtil 8:30 in the café with an order of tapas.

Dance from 8 Œtil the vacas come home, in the line of dance por favor.

THE FABULOUS ILENE de Woodstock D.J.s for us‹GORGEOUS STUFF LAST WEEK!
Thanks, Ilene!! (we do have great DJs in NYC‹and at Esmeralda¹s!!)

EVELYN Meier guest teaches the pre-intermediate class again working on---
HONING THE MILONGA RHYTHM! Not the easiest of dances but my personal
favorite. So let¹s all work to do it well!
Classes at 6:30. $10 includes classes and dance.

And worth repeating with some regularity-from the late, great Carlos Gavito:
³We dance the feeling. It is only about this and it begins and ends with
learning to walk.²

Hope to see you soon.
Lucille

Lucille Krasne  212 777 6053