[Tango-A] NA-W: Marina Sirota's exhibition at Mama Art Café.

Marcelo Solis tangoactivities at rominamarcelo.com
Fri Mar 13 10:29:55 EDT 2009

SATURDAY, March 14th
Marina Sirota’s exhibition at Mama Art Café.
Join us for an evening of art, music and dancing!

7:00 to 10:00pm. This exhibit is dedicated to the art of Argentine Tango.
Argentine tango has been thrilling dancers for more than 100 years. Tango is
loved by dancers and audiences for its beauty, passion, drama and
excitement. The expressiveness of argentine tango music has inspired me to
create a collection of drawings and paintings dedicated to the dance. I hope
you can join me in enjoying a great evening of art, music and dancing!
At Mama Art Cafe, 4754 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94112
*see map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=4754+Mission+St.+,+San+Francisco,+CA
&ie=UTF8&z=14&ll=37.729724,-122.434387&spn=0.018329,0.066605&om=0&iwloc=A

More information can be found here:
http://mamasf.com/cultural_events/art_exhibitions.html
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=54437283156

More info: http://marcelosolistangoargentino.blogspot.com/