[Tango-A] NA-W: Nora's Tango Week 2009 - The 12th Year!

Ed Loomis TangoBear at pobox.com
Thu Mar 12 15:50:41 EDT 2009

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:21:26 -0700, Nora Dinzelbacher <misstango at hotmail.com>
wrote:

Nora's Tango Week 2009 - The 12th Year!

Proudly Presents:

GUSTAVO NAVEIRA & GISELLE ANNE

NITO & ELBA

EDUARDO SAUCEDO & MARISA QUIROGA

NORA & ED

LOS HERMANOS MACANA

ARIADNA NAVEIRA & FERNANDO SANCHEZ

FEDERICO NAVEIRA & INES MUZZOPAPPA

Special Guests MARIA & CARLOS RIVAROLA

DJ: MARIO ORLANDO DE BUENOS AIRES

Live Music"HOMBRES DE TANGO" Seth Azarnow (Bandoneón)

This year's event is held at CLARION HOTEL @ San Francisco Airport
from July 3rd - July 11th, offering:

. " The Weekend" program: July 3rd - July 5th

. "The Week" program:  July 6th - July 10th

. "Celebration Tango Ball": July 11th (the traditional closing milonga and show
with the Masters)

 All classes, Milongas and Celebration Tango Ball are held at Clarion Hotel at
the San Francisco Airport with bigger rooms for the classes and a great Ballroom
for the Milongas www.clarionsfo.com

 By calling 1-800-252-7466 or Mon thru Fri (650) 777-7771 and mentioning "NORA'S
TANGO WEEK," you may reserve a room for the reduced rate  of $95 (plus taxes)

The event also features nightly milongas, daily chamuyos, special themes
workshops and other special niceties.

San Francisco has  been the home of the longest-running continuous annual Tango
Week in the world, and is the host city of  Nora's 12th Annual Tango Week.  With
over one hundred classes to choose from, and private lessons
available from the Masters, Nora's Tango Week has fast become the
renowned leader for presenting a superior and inspirational program for Tango
enthusiasts of all levels.

For registration information and further details, please visit our website:
www.tangoweek.com or call/fax  NTW Director (650) 348-1140; email:
tangoweek at hotmail.com.

Sign up before
April 30 and receive the special price of $320 for the Weekend, $505
for the Week, or $725 for both. We offer  special discount for prior
participants. A deposit of $200 per person secures your registration
for any of our programs.

Please, make check
payable to Nora Olivera and send it to: 2841 Hillside Drive,
Burlingame, CA 94010.
We also accept Money Orders and Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard)

Tangamente Nora