[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango de Salon Weekend with Ney Melo & Jennifer Bratt in Chicago April 3-6

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:41:48 EST 2009

Chicago’s Tango powerhouse ARTango Center proudly presents another
monthly intensive Tango weekend!

In April, we will host special workshops with internationally
acclaimed dancers and teachers, Ney Melo and Jennifer Bratt on the
weekend of April 3-5, 2009. As you may remember, Ney and Jennifer last
visited us in 2007 as part of Tango Joven festival which was held at
Symphony Center, they are also part of the faculty at Europe’s
prestigious Tango event CAPRI Tango Festival 2nd time, we are
delighted to have them in Chicago again.

They will conduct intensive Tango workshops for intermediate and
advanced level dancers in a progressive manner focusing on Tango Salon
style. We will accept registrations in advance, as there is limited
space.

All activities will be held at the ARTango Center. Here are details of
the weekend activities:
To register visit www.regonline.com/neyjen

Location: ARTango Center
4011 N Ravenswood Ave, Suite 103
Chicago, IL 60613

:::: Workshop titles and schedule for the entire weekend ::::

Saturday, 4 April 2009:

12 PM – 1:30 PM: Musicality for Rhythmic music (Int)
1:45 PM – 3:15 PM: Turns on Close Embrace (Int/Adv)
3:30 PM – 5 PM: Milonga con Traspie (Adv)

Sunday, 5 April 2009:

12:00 PM – 1:30 PM: Musicality for Romantic and Dramatic music (Int)
1:45 PM – 3:15 PM: Classic Steps (Int/Adv)
3:30 PM – 5 PM: Turns with Enrosque and Lapis (Adv)

WORKSHOP PRICING:
Online (in advance) registration prices:

- 	Full Pass (6 workshops + Saturday All-nighter Milonga) $130
-	Day Pass (3 worskhops) $75
-	Single workshop $30
-	Student Full Pass $100
-	Student Day Pass  $70

Prices at the door:

-	Price of a full pass is $150
-	Price of a day pass is $90
-	Single workshop price is $35
-	Student price for full pass is $115
-	Student price for day pass is $70

The discount applies to all full time students, post-docs and medical
residents. A valid student ID must be presented at the workshops.

Send an email to TangoEclectique at gmail dot com if you have any
questions. Register at http://www.regonline.com/neyjen

Here is the link to Ney and Jennifer’s websites:
http://wwwclose-embrace.com   Their Tango Studio in San Francisco:
http://www.studiotangovida.com

VIDEO LINKS:
- Milonga performance by Ney & Jennifer at Tango Joven Festival  2007 in Chicago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYJVyAlkJY
-Tango performance by Ney & Jennifer at Tango Joven Festival 2007 in Chicago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-6vydyrzGo
Here is a nearby hotel if you need lodging:

- Days Inn at Lincoln Park. The telephone number is 888-576-3297.

Regards,
Maria, Burak and Shafqat

http://www.tangoshusheta.com/newsletter
http://www.ChicagoTangoWeek.com