[Tango-A] NA-E: Milonga del Cielo in March 2009

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:37:32 EST 2009

This month we have some very special milongas planned at Cielo:
March 3 THE NIGHT BELONGS TO LOVERS
Come with that special someone and tango the night away. Dark secluded
places provided for stolen kisses and more...

March 10 PURIM MILONGA
for those of you who don't know - Purim is the Jewish Mardi Gras (or
Halloween). It is customary to dress up in costumes. The theme this
year is Wild Wild West/Gaucho Argentino. So put on your best Mae West,
Barbara Stanwyck, Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich and grab a Clint
Eastwood, John Wayne, Johnny Cash, or Roy Rogers and gancho & boleo
the night away. We will read the Megilat Esther during the cortinas.
Hamantashen & Purim groggers for everyone!!!!!!!

March 17 St. Patrick's Day
Not one of my personal favorites as he was responsible for driving all
the pagans out of Ireland. Fortunately, they've returned in full force
so I forgive St. Patrick. Come to Cielo wearing the GREEN!

March 24 & 31 Traditional Argentine tango with our fabulous Sushi &
Chinese Buffet (served every week)

Host & DJ Lexa
8:30pm Beginner Tango Lesson
9:30pm-1:30am Milonga
$14 includes class, milonga, & buffet

Heavenly Bamboo Pavilion
10 East 39th Street (Madison & Fifth Avenue)
a few blocks from 4.5,6 trains @ Grand Central
great parking!