[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Tango Week 4th Edition July 1-5, 2010

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:25:21 EDT 2009

Dear Tango world,
4th edition of Chicago Tango Week also previously known as Tango Joven
festival will be held in Chicago July 1-5, 2010. As many of you know,
I'm the creator of this festival, and I will continue to produce this
event.
Maria Alferov joined me in 2007 and Shafqat Manzur joined me in
mid-2008. Unfortunately they tried to take over my festival starting
in May 2009, therefore they are not affiliated with Chicago Tango Week
anymore.

The website remains the same CHICAGOTANGOWEEK.COM
My Company "Tango Eclectique Event Architects" website is tangoeclectique.com

Note: If anyone is curious about learning my side of story on CTW
please feel free to contact me.
Bests

Burak Ozkosem
Artistic Director