[Tango-A] NA-C: TangOlé Compañía de Danza, Mercury Cafe, August 1, 2009.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Sun Jul 26 10:20:58 EDT 2009

"Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm
to the world."
                               Voltaire

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

We are cordially inviting you to the performance of our dance company
TangOlé Compañía de Danza.  We will present our show "Duende", on Saturday,
August 1, 2009 at 9:30PM at the Mercury Cafe.

"Duende" is where flamenco meets tango.

TangOlé Compañía de Danza is a performing group that is creating a fusion of
the two of the most passionate music & dance styles in the world - Argentine
Tango and Flamenco from Spain.  This company is founded by Natalia Pérez del
Villar, Nina Pesochinsky, Gregory ("Grisha") Nisnevich and Mark Herzog.

TangOlé Compañía de Danza brings to the public an exciting mix of music and
dance, fusing Argentine Tango music with Flamenco singing, dancing Argentine
Tango with Flamenco music, merging in one choreography both types of music
and dance, as well as presenting both Argentine Tango and Flamenco in their
traditional, classic forms.

What: TangOlé Compañía de Danza presents "Duende".
When: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 9:30PM.
Where: Mercury Cafe (Jungle Room), 2199 California St. Denver, CO 80205,
(303) 294-9258.
Tickets: $15, reservations are required.

Grisha and me are not planning to be in two places at the same time.
Instead, we will dance in two shows on Saurday, August 1, 2009, one
("Duende") right after the other ("Tango Seduction").

For more information about TangOlé Compañía de Danza, please visit
www.tangoledanza.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can answer any questions you may
have. We hope to see you there!

My warmest regards,

Nina
720-434-4342

You may find Nina, Grisha and TangOlé Compañía de Danza at
www.tangoledanza.com or on Facebook.