[Tango-A] MISC: 3rd USA Tango Championship WINNERS are...

events events at celebratetango.com
Sat Jul 25 16:02:56 EDT 2009

And the 3rd USA Tango Championship WINNERS are....
³The fun competition for serious dancers²
Sponsored by and held at Stepping Out Studios
 37 W 26 St (6th & Bway) (646) 742 9400

FRIDAY July 24th
At the Salon & Stage Finals
MC  Sid Grant announced Our Official Judges..
JORGE TORRES, GUILLERMINA QUIROGA, JUNIOR CERVILA
...placements
3rd USA Tango SALON 1st PLACE
120 Valorie Hart & Alberto Paz
3rd USA Tango SALON 2nd PLACE
129 Selena & Alberto Hoyos
3rd USA Tango SALON 3rd PLACE
130 Sarah La Rocca & Lexa Rosean

And....
3rd USA Tango STAGE 1st PLACE
136 Erin Fennell & Ricardo Read USA/Argentina
3rd USA Tango STAGE 2nd PLACE
123 Emily Vartanian & Pawel Cheda  USA/Poland
3rd USA Tango STAGE 3rd PLACE
129 Selena & Alberto Hoyos USA/USA

While the judges deliberated we had a chance to see the 2008 Champions
 Mariana Parma & Omar Lagos - Salon Champions
Gayle Madeira & Lexa Rosean ­ Stage Champions
 then you know what happened...
the contestants and audience spent the rest of the night dancing to the
music of DJ: Yesim La Turca

Championship Coordinator: Evelyn Meier

Tango Fashion by: BettinaMaria & Martha Castano
Mens shoes by ŒJunior¹ and Ladies shoes by ŒGuillermi
Check out the rest of the schedule with classes by ŒThe Masters¹ Saturday &
Sunday..
http:/www.celebratetango.com/festival/program.html

Thank you to all the contestants and their friends and family, the judges,
the tango community for supporting your colleagues and the event and of
course the wheels in the back ground the celebratetango dream team!

BLACK & WHITE BALL TONIGHT WITH PERFORMANCES BY
Nelson & Madalyn Avila, Guillermina Quiroga & Junior Cervila, Alex Œour
oldest milonguero¹ & Sarah La Rocca, Sid Grant & Gayle Madeira and the 2009
Salon & Stage Champions

CELEBRATETANGO.COM
Your Doorway to a World of Tango

 Gayatri Martin € 212 725 1078 info at celebratetango.com