[Tango-A] Free Tango Lesson at the LGBT Center - Thu July 23rd - New York Tango Festival

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 22 13:17:01 EDT 2009

Celebrate Tango Week
FREE Intro class

The New York Tango Summer Film & Festival is proud to present FREE Class for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender community and their friends.
These are “open role” classes, where people can enjoy dancing tango without traditional fixed roles according to the dancer’s gender.

These classes are designed to give you all the fundamentals you need to start to dance tango with a fun and exciting environment (http://www.celebratetango.com).

http://www.gaycenter.org/node/4080

You don't need a partner to attend.
Just only come with comfortable shoes.

All the participants will have the chance to win a FREE Admision to the Tango Festival Classes + FREE Admision to SPLASH TANGO BAR + FREE Class at Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango dance center.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me 917-373-7446, www.learnargentinetango.com

IMPORTANT

We have our Tango social dancing at Splash Bar, 50W 17th st, every Sunday from 4 to 7pm. Classes, dancing & shows.

www.splashtangobar.com

IMPORTANT II

We have our LGBT classes, every Tuesday 8:30 at Chelsea Studios, 151W 26th 5ht fl.

This is a great opportunity to create a Tango LGBT community.
See you there!

www.rainbowtangonyc.com

Sergio Segura
Artist representative & Argentine Tango Cultural event producer
www.sergioseguraproductions.com
Co-director of Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango Dance Center
www.learnargentinetango.com
(917) 373-7446 or (917)-373-7444