[Tango-A] A big thank you to all those who attended Chicago Tango Week

Shafqat Manzur shafqatmanzur at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 13:21:31 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for participating in Chicago Tango Week! We had an extremely successful event and the turnout was beyond our expectations. We started work on the 2009 festival around late July 2008 and at that time felt we were going to have a great event. However, we never imagined this kind of a success, thanks to all of you. We had participants from Vancouver to Montreal and from San Diego to Miami and most of the participants (about 80%) came from outside Chicago.

Please send us your feedback to TangoEclectique at gmail.com and let us know about your experience. We would like to get feedback from you and if you have suggestions for next year, we are open to new ideas. We have challenged ourselves to do even better.

Join our FaceBook group page, here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21188481464

We will post photos and videos soon and invite you to do the same.

Next year’s event will be held from Thursday, 1 July – Monday, 5 July 2010.

Cheers,
Tango Eclectique