[Tango-A] MISL: CASA LUNA ... TANGO RENTAL BUENOS AIRES >>>AFFORDABLE LUXURY!

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Fri Jul 17 11:25:33 EDT 2009

Ah... life's little luxuries!  CASA LUNA, a private 3,000 sq. ft. Villa nestled in the heart of Buenos Aires in Barrio Montserrat (we are between San Telmo and Congresso).  Lush tropical gardens, secluded terrace, wonderful patios surrounded by stands of banana trees and now the upscale GARDEN APARTMENT.

All beds are king and queen size, extra firm, and made by Simmons; the bedsheets are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; feather pillows!  Everyone loves the location!
Heat and air in each room, High speed wireless Internet, Direct T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English.  ADT Security System.  Your own personal concierge.

The VILLA rents for as little as $110.00 per night  and will accommodate up to four guests.
THE NEW GARDEN APARTMENT (sleeps two) and rents for $45.00 per night.  There is a 10 night minimum stay for all bookings.  Special discounts for one month or more.
For all bookings now until September 1st we offer special OFF SEASON RATES.

Go ahead, live a little - airline tickets are very low at the moment, but do book ahead so you are not disappointed.  The Peso yields nearly four Pesos for one dollar.

OUR WEB SITE >>  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com
THE GARDEN APARTMENT >> http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/apartmentforrent.html

Our guests love Casa Luna!  References available on the site (touch the "review link" on the Garden Apartment page) or request personal contact.