[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC After Otros Aires Party at Corazon Wednesday July 15!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 23:21:40 EDT 2009

Congratulations!

Yes, Delphine Blue, who does a brilliant music program on WBAI, (tonight a
beginning set of an amazing African-Dutch group , and other amazing genres
and she was listing the free concerts coming up and that she had listened to
a bit of Otros Aires on YouTube and that it was incredible, and then she
mentioned the dj yesim ( pronounced as written) la turca! Anyway that was
exciting.  BUT WHY DID NOT YOU MENTION THAT YOU WERE THE DJ in your
notices??????? THAT IS SO EXCITING.

I am thinking of Ilene at this difficult time for her (you may know her best
friend is now dying), and thank her for the inclusion of Otros Aires¹
numbers on a cd I played last Sun night, as we missed her presence, I danced
to an Otros Aires number--forget the name at this moment-- and had one of
the most fantastic dances with Carlo (last name?) who is, happily, a
brilliant salsa dancer and fine tango dancer.

Thanks for all your wonderful contributions, yours and Ilene¹s,

Besos,
Lucial