[Tango-A] NA-E: Open role tango classes for LGBT on Tuesdays

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 00:23:04 EDT 2009

Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango is presenting all levels classes for the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community and their friends. These are “open role” classes, where people can enjoy dancing tango without traditional fixed roles according to the dancer’s gender.
These classes are designed to give you all the fundamentals you need to start to dance tango with an organized study in a fun and exciting environment.

Every Tuesdays 8:30pm
Monthly FREE Intro class and class starting cycles (1st Tues of the month)
    Place: Chelsea studios, 151W 26th st, 6th fl.. New York
    $25 per one hour class + practice. Pack of 5 classes $90
    Discounts for Gay Organization members, Students (up to 25 y.o.) and Seniors +65, 30% OFF in pack of 5 classes. All above mentioned must show valid ID.
    NO PARTNER REQUIRED

We also have our LGBT Social dancing at
Splash Tango Bar, 50W 17th st,
Sundays 4-7pm,