[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Tango Week- Big Thanks to everyone

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:42:33 EDT 2009

I would like to thank everyone who attended Chicago Tango Week over
July 4 weekend in Chicago on behalf of organizing committee. Everyone
had a great time, learned, socialized and lived a unique tango
experience I believe.
The festival had more than 400 dancers who attended workshops and
milongas. I also want to thank our teachers Julio & Corina, Pablo &
Dana, Horacio & Cecilia, Pablo & Eugenia, Melina & Claudio, Oliver &
Silvina and DJs Adam, Jackie, Robin, Horacio and Pablo for keeping all
of us dance until in the morning everyday with great music selections.

Lastly, This year's festival was made possible with the great hardwork
of Shafqat Manzur, Maria Alferov and die hard volunteers.

For evaluations for sharing photos or videos, please visit
www.cafe.chicagotangoweek.com forum page.

I'm looking forward to see you next year July 4 weekend in Chicago!

www.chicagotangoweek.com