[Tango-A] NA-E Opening milonga and bal this coming week end at Montreal International Tango Festival

belleautango@yahoo.ca belleautango at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 7 23:36:57 EDT 2009

Montreal International Tango Festival  starts Friday July 10th  with Electrico Ardor at our welcoming Milonga.

Saturday, July 11th, don't miss our opening bal with sexteto Ojos de Tango, with Analia Goldberg, Diego Lerendegui and other great musicians and guest dance masters.

Visit Montreal this week-end and benefit of our One-day pass giving you access to 5 classes and to the night milonga. Only 110$ Cnd.

Visit our web site for details:
http://www.festivaldetangodemontreal.qc.ca

Milongas are held at Tango Libre: 2485, Ave Mont-Royal East, Montreal
Informations:  www.festivaldetangodemontreal.qc.ca
Phone:  514-527-5197 (leave a message, we'll call you back)
Email:  info at festivaldetangodemontreal.qc.ca

      Devenez un meilleur amigo grâce à Yahoo! Courriel
http://cf.promos.yahoo.com/courriel/visiteguidee2/