[Tango-A] NA-C: Now Accepting Registrations For Fandango De Tango 2009

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 11:21:57 EDT 2009

The Event:
11th Annual Fandango De Tango to be held in Austin, TX Nov  25-29, 2009
“An Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango”

You’ll find us on the web at _http://www.fandangodetango.com/_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/)

The Tango Masters:
Introducing our All-Star Cast
Fabian Salas y Lola  Diaz
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina  Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Facundo  Posadas y Christy Cote
Donato Juarez y Carolina del Rivero
George y  Jairelbhi Furlong
Pictures of the Tango Masters are on our web site.

The Highlights:
Over 135 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Over 100  hours of Classes and 35 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No  Partners Required
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch,  Thursday,
Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance Performances  by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night

The Hotel:
Our event will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin  Hotel at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)  448-2222

They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per room,  You
must mention "Fandango" for discount.  Book your room by Nov 2, 2009  to
receive this special rate

“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Sep 15

The Links:
Our Web Site has the Registration Forms Available for  Download
_http://www.fandangodetango.com/_ (http://www.fandangodetango.com/)

The Organizer:
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin
Ricardo  Moncada, Pres.
Over the last 13 years we’ve organized over 48 Tango events  and brought
the best Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 11th  year for the
Fandango de Tango.